You can now advertise with mbscholars.
Our Advert Rates are cheap and efficient. Most of all, you will obtain quality traffic.
Why you should advertise with us.
- QUALITY TRAFFIC. As at the time of compiling this article, Mbscholars obtains its visits from search engines especially google, hence you can be sure that new customers will get to see your ads and not just old customers.
- CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE. Our advert rate is as low as NGN300 for 24 Hours. That is NGN 2,000 For 7 days.
- TARGETED CUSTOMERS. Our viewers comprise mostly of Nigerians within ages 17 – 27. If these set of people form the bedrock of your business, then you are on the right path.
- AD LOCATION: Ads appear immediately after the navigation, sidebar, and also within the body of the home page.
ESTIMATED VIEWS ON ADS.
- WEEKLY – 5,000 – 6,000 views
- MONTHLY – 20,000 – 30,000 views
Report as at May 2018
Below is our traffic source for the first quarter of the year 2018. From google analytics.
(PDF of stats generated From Google Analytics) – Analytics All Web Site Data Overview 20180201-20180721
For now, we offer only three form of advert sizes,
- Header Banner – horizontal (700 * 100px) – NGN 2500 * week
- Block Ads – 415 * 415px – NGN 2000 * week
- Sponsored Article (All subscribers receive this also as an email notification) * NGN 5,000
The cost for sponsored article is five thousand Naira (N5,000.00) Please note that articles to be published as sponsored post must be submitted for verification and approval before payments are made.
How does it Work?
It is very simple to advertise on mbscholars,
- Create your advert and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Use this link to create your advert.
- On reception of your advert request, we will examine the advert to ensure its compliance with our terms and policies
- If OK, we will send you a mail containing a unique Transaction ID and what you need to do.
- Your Ads will be turned on at that very hour.
WE DO NOT ROTATE ADS. THEY ARE TURNED ON FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION PAID FOR.
A trial will convince you.