The Scholarships for 100 Level students is a scholarship compendium created to give you a review of major scholarship programs for freshmen and students in 100 Level. All 100 Level students are eligible to apply for all the scholarship programs listed below as long as they meet field of study requirements and result specifications. The list is organized by credibility and pay.
Although most scholarships available are for 200 Level students, we have drafted this list to give 100 Level students some recommended and best scholarships they should watch out for in their first year. It is heavily recommended that you stay updated and not be carried away by your usual school activities that you miss out on scholarship updates. At the end of this post, I gave out a list of documents that are required for the scholarship applications. Stay tuned.
Receive First year scholarship program Alerts
To stay Notified of 100 Level and freshmen students scholarship program as soon as they commence, Fill the form above, it is completely free. We will notify you of any ongoing scholarship application.
List of Best Scholarships for 100 Level students
- Agbami Professional Scholarship for 100 Levels: This Agbami scholarship program pays 100K annual for engineering students and 200K for medical students. The application period is usually within April – June and payment of bursary is within October to January. If you want to apply for Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020 register above and you will be instantly notified whenever application commences. Read about Agbami Scholarship Test secrets
- AGIP Oil Company Scholarship for Freshmen: The AGIP scholarship is offered for undergraduates in 100 Level and is in two categories: National Merit and Area of Operation for states within particular states. AGIP oIL Company Scholarship pays 150K annual to its awardees, and so many students were not shortlisted for Agip scholarship last year see the reasons why. AGIP Scholarship is for all fields of study and it is done online on submission of the following documents.
- NLNG Scholarship : Nigerian Liquiefied Natural Gas scholarship is another lucrative scholarship scheme worth 300K annual. The application is for 100Level students, the only disadvantage about this scholarship scheme is that it does not accept applications every year. Last application recorded was in 2018 and their aptitude test was conducted in this way. If you want to bag this scholarship, you should arm yourself with these secrets and take a look at the discussions in this page to get more first hand information about the scholarship program.
- Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship: The Jim Ovia Scholarship program pays NGN 150,ooo to her awardees every year. It was founded and funded by Mr. Jim Ovia since 1998, to provide financial aid to outstanding Nigeria youths. The scholarship was previously known as the MUSTE scholarship. The awardees are given funding for undergraduate study for the duration of the undergraduate program. Apply for Jim Ovia Scholarship
- Nnpc/Addax Scholarship: For students in 100 Level, you could apply for addax oil company scholarship if you meet the 5 O’level credit passes. The scholarship is a little irregular as 2018 academic year did not really witness its application. It is however anticipated that this year 2019 application will commence. Apply
- Nnpc/Seplat JV Scholarship: Seplat scholarship is offered annually to deserving students pursuing their undergraduate degrees in recognized and accredited institutions. The Seplat scholarship program is worth NGN150,000 annual and the applicants must come from recognized fields of study. To apply for Seplat 2019/2020 Scholarship, click here
- The Hillcity Foundation Scholarship: The Hill City foundation scholarship provides funding for young needy students who have completed their SSCE, However, applicants must be:
- Be referred by a Core team member, Selected person, groups or organisation as approved by the executive committee or may have genuine need for the award.
- Not be more than 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Must have successfully passed SSCE.
- Must have a valid admission with a Nigerian Federal / State Tertiary Institution.
- Willing to subscribe to HCF Mentorship Program.
- Have genuine and valid financial need for Educational Funding. Apply for Hill City Foundation Scholarship
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship: This scholarship for 100 Level students is awarded to students who demonstrates a financial need, The award is for 20 (twenty) students, each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) making a total sum of Two Million Naira (N2,000,000.00). Applicants must be poor and indigent and registered students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria i.e Universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.Applicants must have good academic performance.Successful candidates will be awarded the Scholarship.
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship: The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission to Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria. The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at the prestigious Covenant University and Landmark University in Nigeria. It grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our society, Apply Here
Documents for First year (100 Level) Scholarship Applications
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Certificate
- Waec Result
- JAMB Result
- Admission Letter from Jamb
- Admission Letter from School
- School ID Card
For more information about how to go about scanning and formatting these documents, see this guide.
More Articles you should see to avoid costly mistakes
- REVEALED: Why you do not get shortlisted for scholarships exams
- Freshers Guide to Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships 2019
- How to win Nigerian Scholarships in 2019 – Ultimate Revelation
- Top 10 Scholarships/Funding to study anywhere in the world