Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the biggest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide. As part of Addax commitment to the development of young professionals, APDNL is providing opportunities for bright and Intelligent undergraduates for its annual Summer Internship programme. See the full list of undergraduate internship opportunities for 400L SIWES
We have received information that Addax Petroleum is now accepting undergraduate internship applications for the second batch in 2018. The details of the email is yet to be confirmed as subscribers are finding it hard to apply through the provided email address. You are therefore advised to submit the application manually at the venue or visit the career opportunities page.
Stay Updated with more ongoing internships, scholarships , opportunities and trainee programs
Eligibility and requirements for Addax internship
The addax Petroleum Nigerian internship Programme is Open to the following:
- Engineering and GeoSciences Disciplines– Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Geology and Geophysics
- Social Sciences Disciplines – Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Law, International Management etc.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%. Transcripts must be submitted
- Completion of 2nd year of University degree program . (Final year students are NOT eligible for this program).
- Meet other selection criteria as required for the program.
About the Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program: APDNL’s Summer Internship Program is an intensive program which provides successful applicants with the opportunity of being introduced to the rudiments of the business world. This program aims to be a learning journey in which the brightest minds come to work and dedication is on-going, giving place for professional and personal development along the way!
How Can I Apply for Addax Internship Program
Please send an E-Mail (or submit manually at the respective locations) containing your
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Cover Letter,
- Copy of ID and
- transcripts of academic results to: Summerinternshipsprogram@addaxpetroleum.com