Do you want to intern in Coca Cola? Now is the time to apply. This is to announce the commencement of Coca cola’s 3 month internship programme for Undergraduates currently in their final year or postgraduates. To increase your chances of obtaining this coca cola undergraduate internship , make sure you compose your CV according to job/internship requirement. Be reminded that as at the time of compiling this that NNPC undergraduate internsip application is still ongoing.
If you are a graduate seeking a trainee programme in coca cola use this link.
About Coca Cola Undergraduate / Graduate Internship 2018
If you are a graduate or undergraduate looking to experience real business at a multinational company, many of our regions offer internships that allow you to see for yourself what the Coca-Cola Company is all about. Being an intern means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you’ll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain real world experience. And you’ll work with the brightest and best in the industry and participate as a member of the workforce of the world’s most recognized brand.
Coca cola undergraduate internship recognizes students from various faculties and field of study.
Opportunities vary from country to country – in some locations, internships are aimed at undergraduate students and, in others, at graduates and young people with the right work experience.
Nigerian Bottling Company is recruiting for Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca-Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria.
The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
This is june, check out the undergraduates internships that is still ongoing.
Coke Summer Internship Programme 2018 Summary
- • We are launching our first “Naija Coke Summership” – a three-month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
- The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
- This year, the program will commence in July and end in September in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
- ULTRA MEDIA Solutions SIWES Placement. Apply Now
- Darajeph Technologies Limited Web and Software Developer Interns Wanted. Apply Now
- BOSTON Scientific 6 Months Internship Application Ongoing. Apply Now.
CocaCola Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and a great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
Eligible Fields For 2018 CocaCola Internships
Students from any of the listed faculties are eligible to apply for this offer;
- Pure and Applied Sciences,
- Social Sciences and
- Arts and Humanities
Undergraduate internships: Our interns are sought after for an assortment of functions and can benefit from learning beyond the classroom when they gain hands-on experience with the world’s leading beverage company.
Graduate Internships: MBA and graduate interns are expected to contribute to the success of
The Coca-Cola Company through innovative ideas and value creation gained both in school and through previous work experience. Recent graduates often possess fresh knowledge, allowing them to be the pioneers of our company. Based on successful performance and the talent needs of our business, few interns may have the opportunity to become full-time Coca-Cola employees.
The Coca-Cola Company seeks talent from the top programs and universities. Please check with your University about their affiliation to Coca-Cola and how to apply.
Strategic interns: college students hired in a program which is formally created to offer opportunities to students upon graduation.
Seasonal interns: MBA/ college students hired to work on a big complex project that may require additional help for a period of time. mostly in the summer but during the year as well.
Academic Intern: college students hired trough a formal program with a recognized academic internship program that gives academic credit in exchange for work experience.
Co-op: Temporal assignment for four or five months during school year.
Management trainees: College /MBA graduated in a formal full time program.
Summer jobs at The World of Coca-Cola: undergraduate students hired per 3 months, the process begins mid-June & is a great way to experience the Coca-Cola culture and engage with consumers from all over the world.
Why you should Apply for coca cola internship
The following benefits will be accrued to you if you intern with coca cola. You can:
- Have a top of the line experience
- Build together a challenging & rewarding experience
- Work & learn from experts of the business
- Develop your flair and knowledge in our unique culture
- Grow your network of like-minded interns and professionals
There’s something special about The Coca-Cola Company. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals.
In one way, you’ve known us all your life. Perhaps you even think of Coca-Cola® as an old friend. But old friends can grow in new and exciting ways. Surely you have. And so have we.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide.
Our journey focuses on leveraging these strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What does Coca Cola internship offer
- The Coca-Cola Company’s extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do;
- The challenge of meaningful work – our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
- View our infographic: Coca-Cola At A Glance
What do we expect from you
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact – turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role;
- A spirit of collaboration – you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- A pragmatic and commercial mindset that understands the challenge of sustainability.
Top Reasons to work for The Coca-Cola Company
- Ability to make a difference
- Ability to grow
- We want to become…
- We have embarked on a strategic journey…
- Be part of a diverse team
- One-of-a-kind experiences
- A unique culture
- Accessibility to more than just a Company…
- Rewarding environment
To apply check the link below: