This is to inform all those who intend to obtain an internship/SIWES placement in a tech firm where you can learn/upgrade your ICT skills and also be paid in the process. Application for a six-month internship program by Genesys Tech Hub is now ongoing. You will enjoy free transportation, monthly payments, free internet facilities etc.
About the Internship
Learnable is a six-month internship program by Genesys Tech Hub designed to provide practical IT experience for motivated and technology driven undergraduates and fresh graduates. The purpose of this program is to advance their skills from an intermediate to a professional level thereby increasing the number of truly skilled persons in the vast talent pool that is our population.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be either an undergraduate or fresh graduate
- Be available for a period of six months (April – October)
- Have at least an intermediate level software development skill
- Be proficient in both oral and written English
P.S- other related skills might be an advantage
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Product Design
Method of Application
All applications must be submitted online through http://learnable.genesystechhub.com on or before 10am Thursday 1st March, 2018
- Ensure every information provided on your application form is correct
- Applications can neither be edited nor retracted after submission
- All applications must be submitted online through http://learnable.genesystechhub.com
The status of your application will be communicated via email.