Proten has commenced internship application in Lagos state for the position of a social media and Digital Marketing intern.
Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos etc.
Internship position: Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2018.
Proten Internship Description
- The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in implementing Proten International’s overall communications and marketing plan, focusing specifically on digital/social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.) communications, to build awareness about Proten International within the community.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Assist with website copy writing, proofing, and updating as needed
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A bachelor’s degree
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org