NLNG Industrial Training 2019 applications has commenced and the NLNG SIWES application portal is now open for applications. Interested candidates can now resume applications for 2019 NLNG Internship/SIWES placement at the portal. This application will last from Nov 2nd – Nov 23, 2018.
2019 NLNG Industrial Training
The company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels. NLNG was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
At Nigeria Lng Limited (nlng), we recruit from time to time from talents (that have shown interest in working with us) stored in our Resume Reserve Vault. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.
Who is eligible to Apply for 2019 NLNG Industrial Training Program
The application is fully open to all undergraduates seeking to undergo 6 months or 1 year Industrial Training from any field related to Oil and Gas.
How to apply for 2019 NLNG Industrial Training Program
- Go to the website www.nlng.com
- Click on the Careers page
- Click on SIWES Application Portal
- Click on ‘register here’ to register your new account on the portal. Pls note: use a valid email address and an easy to remember USERNAME and password
- The application form comes up after successful registration
- Fill out application form and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent upon successful submission of the application or CLICK HERE APPLY