About Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited:
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Training Coordinator Graduate Intern
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Graduate Jobs Human Resources / HR Internships / Volunteering
****You can also survey our site for more ongoing Internship opportunities for Graduates & Undergraduates in Nigeria and please don’t forget to like our facebook page, Follow us on Twitter @MBscholars, Join our active Whatsapp group (=>JOIN) for more updates, subscribe to our email newsletter on the home page and share this post to your friends.
- We have an exciting intern opportunity available that will contribute to the organizational goals by coordinating our training program between facilitators, students and the management for the Ellae Training Academy platform (training.ellaecreative.com).
- A successful candidate will ensure that all arrangements are made and confirmed prior to the training commencing and ensuring that all Ellae Training Academy standards are maintained throughout the training process.
- In addition, he/she is responsible for building solid and meaningful relationships with our students.
- They will also have a high degree of comfort and proficiency using technology, strong organizational skills, sense of urgency, be a proactive communicator and demonstrates high customer service.
- Promote all training courses provided by the Ellae Training Academy
- Student liaison regarding their training needs and requirements
- Cost control- ensure that all costs incurred are quoted for and invoiced to the students timeously
- Co-ordinate training schedule for all training programs
- Co-ordinate all administration duties relevant to each training course
- Generate monthly reports (sales and cost analysis)
- Any other duties within the scope of work as assigned by the management
- Selling trainings to already existing customers and potential customers
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Engineering/Marketing/IT
- Negotiation and selling skills
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good experience in a customer care environment, preference 6+ months experience
- Business Administrative skills
- Experience in automating processes and implementing new structures/processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask different tasks
- Attention to detail
Specific Job Skills:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Customer relations
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms
Method of Application:
Applicants should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: February 15, 2019.
NOTE!!!: In case you Missed out in Total, NLNG, NNPC, Exxon Mobil, and Chevron Internships, worry not! just Like our FaceBook Page and Receive Internship Updates or visit the link http://www.facebook.com/mbscholars or http://www.mbscholars.com.ng and subscribe by adding your email address to receive Daily Internship update, also join our WHATSAPP GROUP (click to Join) and follow is on TWITTER @MBscholars