Darajeph Technologies Limited is seeking an Web developer to join our Cognitive solutions team.
The candidate will be working with a forward-thinking team with the vision of combining creativity and innovation to achieve success.
In this position the candidate will use skills in computer science, web technologies and cloud in performing design, developing, testing, and deployment of web and mobile solutions. The candidate will use written and verbal communication skills in a collaborative and agile work environment. Additionally, the candidate will use more than one platform and follow object oriented design principles, patterns and best practices. Design and maintain new features. Demonstrate a clear pride of ownership. Collaborate with others to define and implement reusable Cognitive solutions. Actively participate in the Agile development process. Demonstrated communication skills in a team based environment, time management, self-directed, self-motivated, passionate in delivery of quality outcomes. Highly motivated and results oriented with a desire to exceed expectations Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and courage in their leadership style Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to develop solutions to complex challenges Relentless focus on quality. Maintain a fun, inclusive and creative work environment.
The team is located in an agile open space and uses physical and virtual tools to collaborate and manage their work. The secret to success is our people and culture. We enjoy building quality products, crafting an amazing user experience, and having lots of fun in the process. In addition, IBM is on the leading edge offering exposure to and use of cloud-based and cognitive technologies and the opportunity for technical growth.
Position: Web and Software Developer
Company: Darajeph Technologies Limited – Ilorin
Type: Full-time, Internship
Location: in Ilorin, kwara State, Nigeria.
Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years’ experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- 3+ years’ experience implementing solutions across multiple platforms e.g. mobile and web.
- Experience with API’s and developing Cognitive solutions
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and Implementing Restful based services.
- 3+ years’ experience in software engineering & development life-cycle.
- Solid understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Understanding of code analysis, requirements analysis, code review, test management, identification of code metrics, and object-oriented design and analysis processes.
- Solid communication skills and to articulate clearly the status, next steps and recommendations. Supports development of business cases for analytics and cognitive projects.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and culture. PaaS environments such as Cloud Foundry, Bluemix is preferable. Tools such as Github and ZenHub.
- Experience with Watson API’s and developing Cognitive solutions.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and Continuous Delivery
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
PHP/Frameworks: 2 years