This is to announce that Exxon Mobil have begun applications for entry level recruitment for Nigerian graduate engineers for the year 2019.
To apply for Exxon Mobil graduate recruitment take note of this information:
“The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of engineering concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.”
The information above should be a guide in drafting your applications as we pointed out in how to develop a killer job application.
Requirements for Exxon Mobil Graduate Recruitment 2019
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division(2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines:
- Industrial & Production,
- Material & Metallurgical
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience can apply
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
- Open to changing priorities and work load.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EXXON MOBIL RECRUITMENT IN 2019
To apply for exxon mobil 2019 graduate entry level recruitment for engineers,
- Go to Exxon Mobil Recruitment page
- Click on apply now
- A drop-down menu will appear
- Select the medium for application
- If you have a well built linkedin profile, you can submit your application via linkedin
- If you selected apply now (from the dropdown), proceed to the registration page, fill in your details and apply.
- How to Get Internship or Industrial Training with Schlumberger Nigeria
- 5 Smart Ways to Getting Your Choice Internship / I.T Place