Egbin Power Plc is recruiting for Egbin Power Plc Industrial Attachment Programme 2018. Use this for 2019 Egbin Industrial Training / Internship application
EGBIN POWER PLC, Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the ever rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Applications are invited for the position of a Student Intern (SIWES) Location: Lagos (See more internship opportunities in Lagos State)
Duration: July 2018 to December 2018
Intern Responsibilities and duties
• Egbin Power Plc announces the commencement of the enrollment exercise for the 2nd stream of 2018 Industrial Attachment Programme
• The application window is now OPEN for eligible students on the Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) to participate in this exercise.
Eligible Fields of Study
- Applied Industrial Science,
- Environment and Safety,
- Information Technology and
Internship Requirements and Eligibility
• Applicant should have at least a second class upper (2.1) or its equivalent as at the time of submitting the application.
• Fields of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Environment and Safety, Information Technology and Finance.
How to Apply for Egbin Power Internship
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter stating their discipline and CGPA as at the time of submitting the application and Attach a duly signed SIWES industrial attachment letter to egbin.IAP@egbin-power.com
The application window is now OPEN for eligible students on the Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) to participate in this exercise.
Interested students are who meet the eligibility criteria below are encouraged to apply.