Julius Berger 5-6 months Industrial Training for 2019 is still ongoing. The Internship Requirements and application link can be found below. All Eligible students are hereby notified of this development.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is recruiting for intern Civil Engineering Internship Programme.
About Julius Berger 2019 Industrial Training / Internship Program
. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Program Title: Internship – Civil Engineering Program
Duties of I.T / Internship Students
- We offer students of the civil engineering degree program (specialization: civil engineering and road construction / infrastructure and building construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc:
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
- Apply for General Electric (GE) Industrial Training/SIWES/Internship Program.
- Industrial Training / Undergraduate SIWES Application that will soon Commence
- Differences Between CV and Resume that you should know
- 2019 NLNG Industrial Training Applications Ongoing. Apply
- SAIPEM 2018/2019 Internship / Industrial Training Ongoing. Apply
Requirements for the 2019 Julius Berger Industrial Training
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 0 year(s)
QUALIFICATION: HND / Fourth Year Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester) or Master’s degree program
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
Duration of use: 5-6 months (please indicate your available period in the cover letter).
Internship / Industrial Training Offer
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates).
Diversify your Applications: See other Ongoing Internship / Industrial Training Programs you should apply for!