Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting new interns for Civil Engineering 2019 Internship /industrial training (SIWES)
When you get to the Application portal, first change the language to English at the top-right hand side of the page.
ABOUT JULIUS BERGER 2019 Industrial Training :
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Job Location(s): • Abuja, North Central • Akwa ibom, South South Towns: −Uyo — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Internship/ Industrial Training
- Industry: • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
- Job Type: Intern
Industrial Training / Internship Description
- We offer students of the Civil Engineering degree program (specialization: Civil Engineering and Road Construction / Infrastructure and Building Construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Responsibilities For Julius Berger Interns
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the site manager
- Technical support
Julius Berger Internship Requirements for Application
- EXPERIENCE:Not Specified
- MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
- Bachelor of Engineering (from the 4th semester) or Master’s degree program
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
Julius Berger Industrial Training Benefits
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover of airfare
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in corporate camps
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Application Deadline: February 13, 2019
- Please indicate your available period in the cover letter)
- We look forward to meet you. Please use the possibility of online application and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
- When you get to the site first change the language to English at the top-right hand side of the page
- It is advisable to use chrome browser for this application
- Before you submit your CV we advise that you see “How to write a winning CV for Internships and cover letter”