This is to bring to your notice the commencement of the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Business Administration/Industrial Engineering Internship 2019. As we all know, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the best companies in Nigeria to intern and it offer its Interns an enticing remuneration too, so consider taking this application seriously if you are qualified.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Title: Internship Abroad in the Degree Program Business Administration / Industrial Engineering
Duration: Approx. 5-6 months
The employment takes place in the commercial indoor service of the regional lines and the service departments.
- Organization & Process Management
- Analysis of processes in purchasing and logistics
- Support for quarterly reports and reports
- Other commercial processes
Requirements for the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Business Administration/Industrial Engineering Internship 2019:
- Business studies (from 4th semester)
- Good German and English skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Current study certificate
- Interested in working with multicultural, international project teams
- Attractive remuneration
- Takeover of airfare
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company-owned camps
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
- Candidate should please indicate their available period in the cover letter.
- Please use the possibility of online application and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
You can also survey our site for more ongoing Internship opportunities for Undergraduates & Graduates in Nigeria & Abroad and please don’t forget to like our facebook page, Follow us on Twitter @MBscholars, Join our active Whatsapp group (=>JOIN) for more updates, subscribe to our email newsletter on the home page and share this post to your friends