Are you a Graduate with a Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution, this 2019 MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme is for you!
Company: MTN NIGERIA
Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
Qualifications for the MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019 is as follows:
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Adaptability to change
- Customer Focus
- High Creativity & innovation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Financial savvy
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Research Focused
- Self – Starter & Fast learner
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current ICT developments and trends
- Ability to priorities effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Graphic design skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Understanding of the Macro economy indicators
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Relevant work permit
- Valid international passport
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2019
To apply for the MTN Graduate Development Programme click Here
NOTE: Graduates who have participated in previous MTNN GDP recruitment exercises (i.e aptitude test and assessment centre) are not eligible to apply.
See Also: How to write a winning CV.
For more inquiries on the application view the official website and application portal. Do not forget to share this post to your friends and loved ones to also benefit.