About Nigerian Breweries Internship/Industrial Training
Nigerian breweries proudly Nigeria’s pioneer and largest Brewing firm. Our company was incorporated in 1946 and in June 1949, we recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off our Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of one of the most modern brew house in the country.
Looking For Currently Ongoing Internships/Siwes Placements? Check Now
Nigerian Breweries Plc is a socially responsible corporate organization with a good track record of corporate social initiatives.
Over the years, Nigerian Breweries has been very active in supporting the national developmental aspirations of Nigeria. This is in line with our commitment of “Winning with Nigeria” and drives our Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
Nigeria’s Breweries Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in different locations.
The programme provides hands-on work experience from day one, providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers.
This Nigerian Breweries Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve their general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support choice of specialised field area
Who can Apply For Industrial Training with Nigerian Breweries
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled full‐time in a University or Polytechnic
- Have authorisation from their school to participate in the programme
APPLY ALSO FOR:
HOW TO BEGIN I.T APPLICATIONS FOR NIGERIAN BREWERIES
All applicants should be submitted Official Industrial Letter to any of our brewery nationwide.
Letter content must include:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship and
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
- Hand written application Letter.
List Of Nigeria Brewery Plc Factories In Nigeria
Note we have not ascertained that the branches below are all accepting industrial training applications, If you have any information that will help us, use the comment box and God bless you.
You can use Google maps to get the exact location of the following branches
- Lagos brewery
- Kaduna Brewery
- Ibadan Brewery Enugu. Ama Brewery
- Life Breweries in Onitsha
- Ijebu-ode Brewery
- Awo-Omama Brewery
- Makurdi Brewery
- Uyo Brewery Plant Establish In 2015.
All applicants are expected to apply not later than three months before the proposed start date.