Below is the list of the Ongoing Internship Opportunities for Students in United States with Brief Description and Information on How to Apply:
The need to compile a comprehensive list of the various Internship Opportunities for students in United States came as a result of some of our International active users who have long appreciated our works so far and pleaded that we should also publish more internship opportunities that will favour them more.
Hence, we’ve come up with a comprehensive list of the Ongoing Internship opportunities for our students/folks in the United States. Note that these are all paid internships for international students.
1. CIEE Internship USA:
CIEE Internship USA is designed for current university students or recent graduates who have arranged or will arrange their own internship opportunity in the U.S., but do not have a sponsor for their J-1 intern visa. That is where we come in! As your J-1 visa sponsor, CIEE will be there to support you every step of the way: from a comprehensive pre-departure orientation to best-in-class support for the duration of your internship, we are always here to help.
How to Apply for CIEE Internship USA:
For more information and how to apply for the above Internship, click HERE
2. International Internships in London with The Intern Group:
We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in London, one of the world’s most important and impressive cities. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in London will make you stand out from your peers.
Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. We’ve previously placed interns at Quintessentially, Bell Pottinger and the London Olympic Games.
Your program includes accommodation, airport pick up and drop off, regular social and cultural events, professional development tools and workshop, 24/7 emergency assistance, a one on one career coaching session for alumni and many other great benefits. Apply now to our award-winning program featured in CNN, TIME and Forbes.
- Have a top-class international internship in London! Our personalized process ensures that you will be working in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
- It makes your resume stand out! In today’s society, everyone does sport, plays an instrument and is part of a society. As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page!
- Make friends and professional networks in London and from all over the world! Whether you like it or not, its not what you know, its who you know.
- For non native-English speakers improve your language! Learn English in the home of the English language.
- Have an amazing life experience in London! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. Thats why our team on the ground is made up of Londoners who are there to give you support 24/7.
NOTE: For more information and how to Apply VISIT
3. GLOBAL EXPERIENCES INTERNSHIPS IN LONDON, ENGLAND:
An international internship in London gives you an amazing opportunity to live and work in a fascinating global city. London is one of the most culturally, socially, and professionally diverse cities in the entire world. The booming metropolis is home to thousands of professions ranging from gallery management, fashion, international law, and everything in-between.
London is the ideal place for young professionals and students looking to enhance their resumes with international work experience all while learning about a different culture. In London, you’ll be kept busy with tailored internships, while also being part of Global Experiences’ social events and excursions. Global Experiences is dedicated to making your London internship an experience you’ll never forget.
Please note, the price of tuition covers a guaranteed internship, housing, social events, our career development program, and more. All internships are unpaid as it is difficult to be paid in a foreign country.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences’ program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in accommodations centrally located in London with other Global Experiences’ interns. Your accommodations will have access to public transportation, ensuring its easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- Local Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in London year-round and provides interns with an insider’s glimpse of the city. The LC is there to provide 24/7 emergency support and takes all the interns on a range of social events.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For more information and how to Apply for the above internship please VISIT
4. International Internships in New York with The Intern Group:
*Please note: as we offer international programs, our USA internships are not available to US Citizens. We encourage you to look at our other destinations (Europe, Canada, Asia, Australia or Latin America).*
We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the cultural and financial capitals of the world, New York City. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in New York will make you stand out from your peers.
Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Your program includes accommodation, airport pick up and drop off, regular social and cultural events, professional development tools and workshop, 24/7 emergency assistance, a one on one career coaching session for alumni and many other great benefits.
How To Apply: To Apply please visit the official website
5. Psychometric and Research Summer 2019 Internship:
The Curriculum Associates Psychometric and Research Summer 2019Internship
Curriculum Associates is seeking graduate or doctoral students for a summer internship focused on psychometric and research projects related to the award-winning i-Ready®Diagnostic, Growth Monitoring, and Standards Mastery assessments, as well as the nationally recognized i-Ready Personalized Instruction system.
About Curriculum Associates, i-Ready, and Ready
Founded in 1969, Curriculum Associates, LLC designs research-based print and online instructional materials, screens and assessments, and data management tools. The company’s products and outstanding customer service provide teachers and administrators with the resources necessary for teaching diverse student populations and fostering learning for all students. Curriculum Associates is one of the fastest-growing companies in the EdTech industry; one of Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018; and is headed by EY’s 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year, CEO Rob Waldron.
i-Ready is a K–12 adaptive diagnostic assessment and K–8 instructional system. Built for the Common Core, i-Ready combines a valid and reliable growth measure and individualized instruction in a single online product that saves teachers time at a fraction of the cost of similar products.
Built from the ground up to be true to the details and intent of the Common Core Standards, Ready is a rigorous instruction and practice program that fully prepares students for the Common Core in a highly supportive way. It’s an out-of-the box solution that teachers can start using right away, because it provides them with step-by-step, point-of-use professional development to help them teach the standards most effectively.
About the Internship
The Curriculum Associates Psychometric and Research Summer Interns will work on both pressing operational psychometric and research projects and will also have the opportunity to get exposure to all aspects of the assessment design and development process. Specifically, interns will:
- Analyze the large datasets at Curriculum Associates, which include some of the most extensive assessment and instructional data in the nation.
- Collaborate with other members of the assessment development, psychometrics, and research teams.
- Learn about how an operational computerized adaptive assessment is managed.
In addition to gaining experience with operational psychometric and research projects, interns will focus on at least one major project with the goal of presenting findings at a national conference or submitting the project for publication in a peer-reviewed journal. Some general topics include the following:
- Research: detecting student disengagement in online instruction lessons, finding patterns in rushing behavior on an adaptive test, measuring the health of program implementation, effects of off-grade online instruction.
- Psychometrics:identification of drifting items in a CAT pool, evaluation of model-data fit under various psychometric models, conducting CAT simulations to evaluate improvements to measurement precision and reduction in test length under various different conditions, application of scale anchoring techniques to create instructionally relevant statements of what students can do and appropriate next steps.
Note that the lists above are not exhaustive. Interns may find interest in a project not listed here or may develop a research question of their own.
Qualifications for Interns
Candidates for the internship will ideally have the following qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a doctorate in an educational measurement or related field. Masters-level students may be considered on a case-by-case basis. A preference will be given to students with at least two years of doctoral-level coursework completed by the start of the internship.
- Must have some level of proficiency programming in SAS and/or R.
- Minimal proficiency at the “SAS Programming 1: Essentials” level; proficiency at the “SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques” level is highly desirable. For details, see https://support.sas.com/training/us/paths/prg.html#.
- Intermediate proficiency with R programming (necessary to conduct CAT simulations): master some advanced techniques such as conditional statements, loops, functions, and regular expressions. For details, see https://www.datacamp.com/courses/intermediate-r
- Must have a strong interest in applied psychometrics and research that impacts student learning.
Funding, Length, and Location of Internship
- Interns will ideally work at least eight weeks during the summer; however, longer internships will be considered, including opportunities that begin on a limited part-time basis as early as April and then shift to full-time during the summer.
- Exact dates for the internship are negotiable. However, the preferred start date is June 10th, with most of the first week spent at the International Association of Computerized Adaptive Testing conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota (http://iacat.org/). Travel expenses and conference registration will be reimbursed by Curriculum Associates.
- Interns will be considered part-time temporary employees of Curriculum Associates.
- Interns work 40 hours/week and will be paid $25 per hour (equivalent to $8,000 for 8 weeks).
- Interns may work remotely or, if they happen to live locally, they may work in the Curriculum Associates offices in Chicago or New York, or the home office in Billerica, Massachusetts. Some travel will be required, including at the beginning of the internship. The costs of travel will be covered by Curriculum Associates.
How to Apply: Click HERE to Apply on the company’s website
6. Summer 2019 Atlantic Internship Program- New York :
Do you want to work with the best-known record labels in the music industry? As an Intern for Atlantic Records, you’ll gain real-world experience by helping departments meet their business needs, networking and learning from industry professionals, as well as collaborating on innovative projects.
The Atlantic Records Internship Program is a multidimensional, educational program that begins by matching interns with a specific department in Atlantic Records based on their interests. Atlantic Records offers internships in the summer, fall and spring semesters in NYC and in LA.
Upon joining our team, interns gain practical experience by participating in the day-to-day activities in their department and are exposed to the broader music industry environment via key note speaker forums, and educational workshops.
Interns at Atlantic Records will also have a chance to participate in Marketing Madness. Marketing Madness is a group project that interns work on throughout each semester. Together they develop a detailed and innovative marketing plan and fresh campaign ideas for an Atlantic artist. At the end of the semester, interns will have the opportunity to present their project to Julie Greenwald, President of Atlantic Records.
Please note: Atlantic Records internships are unpaid and for academic credit only. If you cannot receive academic credit from a four-year accredited university, you will not be considered for an interview.
Why this could be your next big break:
The ideal intern candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about the music industry and its trends and embody Atlantic’s core values. Candidates must be professionally motivated and driven to succeed in this ever-changing industry. We are looking for individuals who have a track record of success in a similar role and who has had experience with various parts of the music industry.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- Receive college credit for the semester you participate in the internship
- Be enrolled in a 4-year accredited university or college
- Sophomore or junior year standing
- Have at least one prior internship experience (or related work experience)
- Commit up to 20 hours per week during the summer semester
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Professional goals that align with Atlantic Records’ core values and business objectives
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for the music industry/media
- Prior work experience (part-time/summer) preferred
- Leadership experience on or off campus preferred
- Digital/technical savvy required
Interested in being our next intern? Here are our areas of opportunity:
- Data Analytics / Data Storytelling
- Finance and Accounting
- International Marketing / Promotions
- Digital Marketing
- Film/TV Sync Licensing
- Marketing (Pop/Rock, Urban)
- Promotions (Metal, Pop/Rock, Urban)
- Video Production
Why join us?
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Warner Music Group is proud of its intern program, the professional development we offer to our WMG students, and the intern alumni network we’ve built across the country. Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company’s DNA.
Consider an internship opportunity at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
APPLY NOW: CLICK HERE TO VISIT OFFICIAL SITE
NOTE!!!: You are strongly advised to visit/bookmark this site regularly and stay glued to this post as more trending Internship opportunities for International students in United States will be updated regularly as they drop.
If you found this piece of information helpful, share to your friends & loved ones via Facebook, twitter, G-plus and more below.