Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Digital Media Marketing Intern
Location: Lagos See more internship opportunities in Lagos
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in Digital Media Marketing career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
- This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff of the Multimedia departments
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the new media and Multimedia and is only for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns to become DIGITAL MEDIA GURUS
- Selected Interns chosen will work from our new corporate office in Ikeja (off Allen Avenue/Opebi), Lagos
Breakdown of Training Package Available for Selected Interns:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Adwords – – Pay Per Click Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Management, Increment and Marketing
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Guerilla online Marketing
- Planning and Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Graphics Designs – basics
- 3D Animations – basics
- Video Editing – basics
- Motion Graphics – basics
- HTML – basics
RECOMMENDED: See Internship Archives
Method of Selection
The Digital Media Marketing Internship Programme runs into two phases:
- 4- weeks of rigorous practical training, practical exercises, live projects coordination, team projects and presentations, and examinations. Candidates initially selected will be given a one-month intensive training, practical and real-time applications and projects daily monitoring by senior experts.
- After the initial one-month training, exams will be set in order to finally select creative, innovative and dynamic candidates who will work with the organisation on full time basis with remuneration attached.
- The programme can ONLY accommodate specifi
- A basic understanding of computer operations
Proficiency in computer applications:
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Functioning laptop to work!
- Oludare Zenos – A Digital Media Marketing ‘jagaban’ with mentorship and training for emerging Digital professionals in various states of Nigeria, Ghana and Dubai.
- Stanley Ori-Nwaneri – A real Digital Media guru with training and mentorship to hundreds of emerging Digital professionals’ accross Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and with subject line: Information Technology Support Internship – Digital Media Marketing.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
- Interested candidates MUST BE RESIDENTS IN LAGOS (Mainland residency is preferable).
- Ultra Media Solutions
- Programming / Web Development
Application Link: Internship Application Link
Official Website: http://ultramediasolution.com/