The Shell Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students organized by Shell Petroleum Development Company is an annual program which is aimed at providing opportunities for Nigerian post graduate students (M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D) to gain industry related work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Companies in Nigeria.
Duration: 12 months (non-renewable).
- The Postgraduate Research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian post graduate students (M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D) to gain industry related work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Companies in Nigeria.
Team / Discipline
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Botany/Revegetation, Biology /Chemistry, and Environmental Management.
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bio-remediation.
- Strategy and Value Assurance: ICT, Computer Data Analysis and Management
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to submit the following:
- A duly signed one-page application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- A Curriculum Vitae including, applicant’s phone number, email address, as well as three referees with their contact information.
- A titled one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC’s business during the 1 2-month sabbatical attachment.
- Scanned copy of the data page of applicant’s international passport or National Driver’s Licence.
Method of Application:
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
- Applicants should not send any additional document apart from those listed under “Method of Application.”
- Applications from persons who have previously benefited from the sabbatical leave attachment in any Shell Companies will not be considered. Applicants must have relevant teaching and practical experience in indicated disciplines. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.