The Federal Government scholarship award examination for the year 2018 is just a few days away, some of you may be wondering: What are the areas of concentration? How is the exam like? What sections will we be tested on? Is it computer based?
Well in the bid to answer the questions above, we interviewed past winners of the 2017 Federal Government scholarship award. The exam was not computer based and it was more like Jamb/Waec.
How do you prepare for the scholarship award?
The Federal Government local scholarship program is entitled to provide an annual grant of NGN150,000 to successful candidates, now you will be tested on the following areas:
- English Language/ Verbal reasoning: This section tests your ability to use words recognize antonymns and synoymns and correct word usage. Your ability to deduce statements from a given comprehension passage will be tested also.
- Numerical test/ Mathematics: This section confirms you have a good foundational background in mathematics. You will be tested on your ability to perform simple calculations, ratios, percentages, simple interests, probability, word problems etc. You can take this sample test extract from GMATs to confirm your readiness.
- Current Affairs: Obtain a comprehensive material to learn about Nigeria and what is happening and has happened in the nation. This is a crucial part as a lot of undergraduates are not interested in learning about their environment.
A digital computer operates on binary digits of
- 0 and 10
- 1 and 10
- 10 and 20
- 0 and 1
The Arithmetic and Logical Unit is in what section of the computer
Which of the following can be used as a primary storage device?
- Digital Versatile disk
- Magnetic drum
What is the full meaning of HTML?
- Hyper Technology Mark-Up Logarithm
- Hyper Text Materials Logistics
- Hyper Text Mark-Up Language
- Higher Transfer Protocol Language
What is the nearest in meaning to vacuous?
Which of the following is a programming Language
The average ages of three persons is 27 years. Their ages are in the proportion of 1:3:5.What is the age in years of the youngest one among them
An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 1 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
Which of the following numbers is divisible by 3, 4, 5, and 6?
Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
We believe that if you can adequately prepare in line with the areas we have stipulated, you are on your way to receiving #150K.
We wish you best of luck.