This is to remind you that 2018 NLNG undergraduate scholarship is still ongoing, ending on the (18th May, 2018)
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018/2019 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students. Interested students should see the details below.
About NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited wishes to invite interested First Year Undergraduate students in Nigeria to apply for the 2018/2019 NLNG annual Scholarship Award.
30th April, 2018.
Criteria for NLNG Scholarships
- Have very good WAEC result or NECO result in ONE sitting
- Be a top scorer of the JAMB examination
- Not be on any other scholarship award
- Not be staff, ward, child or any direct relation of a staff of Nigeria LNG limited
- Applicants must be first year undergraduate students in a recognized Nigerian university. See more ongoing scholarships for year ones
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- Scholarship recipient will receive the payment of a yearly Scholarship allowance as beneficiaries in Institutions in Nigeria.
- The award has undergone several value reviews from N30, 000.00 at inception to N50, 000.00 and then to value of N 300,000.00 as at 2014.
How to Apply for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarships
- Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply
- Click on the Our CSR menu then select education from the frop down menu
- Click on the scholarships then on the undergraduate scholarship scheme to access the applcation portal. All appplicants must include the following scanned copies as attachments
- Passport size photographs
- WAEC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- Local government Area Letter of identification
- To apply for the NLNG Undergraduate scholarship, visit the link below and complete the application form.
- Only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.
ENTRY CLOSES ON THE 18TH MAY, 2018
The following applicants will be disqualified.
- Applicants with incomplete documents
- Applicants who do not pass the above listed criteria
The following candidates need not apply
- Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
- Second (2) to Final year students.
- Part-time students.