Federal Government Scholarship 2019/2020 application is now ongoing. Despite the fact that we are yet to receive updates about 2018 Federal Government scholarship awards. All qualified students are hereby advised to apply for the ongoing fsb scholarship both local and international.
The application portal provided very little information which resulted to the delay in making this update, however the best content on this scholarship program was seen on divinefavour.org. Continue reading below:
Ongoing Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship Program 2019/2020
We have carefully researched, and painstakingly compiled this article in order to help all undergraduates and MSc across various higher institution of learning win the scholarship..
It’s a yearly routine for Federal Government of Nigeria , through the ministry of Education to roll out millions of Naira on yearly basis to sponsor various Nigeria students who have proven their worth academically across various levels of learning.This scholarship takes effect on yearly basis at the beginning of 2019/2020 academic session.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE 2019/2020 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:
The Federal Government Scholarship award is open to all Nigeria students across various levels of learning,some of which includes:
- Undergraduates Awards
- MSc(Postgraduates) Awards
- NCE(College of education) Awards
- HND(Higher National Diploma) Award .,
Hence the scholarship scheme accommodates all and sundry in various tertiary institution in Nigeria,hence invitation for application are hereby welcomes for this scholarship award from all Suitably qualified candidates..
CONDITIONS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
BELOW ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR THE AWARD OF THIS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP OF AWARD 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION:
The Federal Government Scholarship is obtainable by all Nigerian in various Tertiary Institution of learning across various levels ,the scholarship takes effects at the beginning of the academic session and becomes void if not utilize within the session, also the scholarship will not hold for part-time students ,or in event of change of course,level or change of tertiary institution.
How much do Federal Government Scholarship Pay
BELOW IS THE SCHOLARSHIP WORTH AND WHAT THIS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD IS MEANT FOR ALL INTENDING APPLICANTS:
The Federal Government Scholarship Award has different worth for the various categories of applicants.This scholarship award is meant for these uses:
The various worth includes:
- One Hundred Thousand Naira(#100,000) per annum for NCE
- One Hundred Thousand Naira(#100,000) per annum for HND
- One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira(#150,000) per annum Undergraduates
- One Hundred And Eighty Thousand Naira(#180,000) per annum for Postgraduates (MSc).
How to apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2019
BELOW IS A GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION:
The application for this scholarship award is usually done online,read thoroughly all instructions in the application process..This has been highlighted below:
- All intending applicants MUST fill the online version of the Application form first and submit it online.
- All duly qualified candidates are advised to visit: http://www.education.gov.ng/index.php/78-featured/105-federal-scholarship-board
- Click on Application Center and register by creating a username and password,after which a validation Link would be sent to your mail box,then click on the link to login,then
- Click on the Nigerian Award Tab
- Read Requirements & Instructions, and continue your application.
- Print a completed Application Form and bring a copy to interview venue.
ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS SUBMITTED ONLINE WOULD BE ACCEPTED AT THE EXAMINATION VENUE.
Also, Photocopies of other documents to be submitted online with the completed Application forms are;
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration
- Identity Card
- Last sessional examination result(Semester result).
- One (1) passport-size photograph
- Online application submitted after the closing date or incorrect/incomplete forms without correct documents will not be processed.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science, Technology, Engineering
- Medicine and Para-medicals.
- Science Subjects with Education.
- Arts and other subjects with Education.
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences.
- HND (science and Technology)
BASIC QUALIFICATION FOR THE INDIVIDUAL AWARDS:
(a) POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
All intending applicants for postgraduate scholarship should have a FIRST CLASS or 2nd CLASS UPPER DIVISION IN THEIR FIRST DEGREE.
(b) UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP:
All intending applicants for undergraduate scholarship must be in the 2nd year of their studies or above and must have at least 4.0 C.G.P.A on a 5 point Scale or its equivalent in previous academic years examinations.
(c) HND SCHOLARSHIP:
All intending applicants must have a minimum of 3.5 CGPA (Upper Credit Pass) at ND level. The Award Covers HND 1 AND HND II
(d) NCE SCHOLARSHIP:
The award is for 2nd and 3rd year of NCE programme and candidates must have a minimum of 3.5 CGPA score on 5 point scale or its equivalent in the previous examinations.
5. DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE EXAM CENTER
- Printed Application form
- Copy of Educational certificates (on no account should original certificates be submitted as it’s your personal property)
- Copy of Letter of admission to the institution you are studying
- Copy of Current Course Registration form
- Copy of Last sessional examination result
- Copy of Identity Card
- Passport-size photographs.
NOTE: ORIGINALS OF CERTIFICATE AND DOCUMENTS MUST BE PRESENTED FOR SIGHTING ONLY.
6. SCREENING EXAMINATION:
Download the FSB Scholarship Past questions from mbscholars library