This is to notify all graduates and qualified candidates under (or) 30 years of age to apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree in United Kingdom. (NLNG Undergraduate scholarship 2019/2020 redirects here)
The deadline for this Application is May 13th 2019
About Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2019.
Brief Description of the award
- The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduate and professionals with competitive advantage.
Eligibility and Criteria for the award
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Manchester
- University of Cranfield
- Possess minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Obtained not less than a 8.0 IELTS score
- Not be no more than 30 years of age as at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organization)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2019 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to apply for Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020
- Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu,
- Click on “Scholarship” link and then on the “Post Graduate” link to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated select UK institutions.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
- To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Applicants are advised to check their mailbox regularly for
information on status of their application. Application will be
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation, neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.