2018 Total Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates
This is to announce to you that the just concluded total registration exercise, some hours ago began the process of shortlisting candidates for her 2018 Total Scholarship Aptitude Test. Successful candidates received an email and(or) sms informing them about this development.
A sample of the text message received from one of our whatsapp group participants reads thus!
“Congratulations XXX, You’ve been shortlisted for the 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Examination. Date: Saturday 1st December, 2018. Time: 8:00am Venue: withheld by Admin
An email has been sent to your email. Print the email and come with it. “
You are hereby notified to login to your e-mail, check your inbox and spam folder(for surety). We wish you best of luck.
Shortlisted Candidates should note the following in preparing for Total Scholarship examination.
- Except if there is a change in process, Total scholarship examination test is hand written.
- Total Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates should go along with the email for proof of shortlisting. Do not try to forge email printouts because there would be a roll call at the venue.
- Total Scholarship is worth NGN150,000 annually and you should prepare for it.
- The test sections were English, Mathematics, Current Affairs, General Knowledge
- Total scholarship test also featured tough mathematics questions on bearing, probability, set and set theorems….
- The English section was easy
- There was little time for mathematics, so you have to prepare. Their exams was organized by waec as you will see on the 2nd of December – Total 2018 Scholarship Date.
For total scholarship past questions, you can visit the library, search for “total” and you should be able to download the past questions example the mathematics past questions and other past questions that you could use to prepare yourself against that day.
Congratulations if you were shortlisted!! but If you were not, see the possible reasons why!