Important Update: 29th July 2018.
This is to announce the commencement of NNPC/CHEVRON undergraduate scholarship for 200L students in accredited tertiary institutions. To apply for NNPC/CHEVRON scholarship, you must be studying any of the following underlisted courses. We have a complete guide on how to go about applying for Nigerian undergraduate scholarships of which nnpc/chevron scholarship is a key player.
NOTE: APPLICATION PROCESS FOR NNPC/CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP HAVE CHANGED. ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE STATED PROCEDURES TO APPLY FOR 2018 CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP
Over the years, NNPC/Chevron undergraduate scholarship have been receiving their scholarship applications through scholastica and simultaneously with Agbami oil company scholarship worth 100K and 150K of which you are allowed to apply for one out of the two. These scholarships are among the top scholarships for undergraduates, we do not know the reason for the change in application process but if there is a change in management, then there should also be a change in the scholarship test, We have already dealt with how to win any undergraduate scholarship exam you write which covers dragnet type questions.
About NNPC/CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship
Application Deadline: 10th August 2018
Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
Eligibility and requirements for NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship 2018
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualiﬁed Nigerian students. E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
BEFORE APPLYING, ENSURE YOU GO THROUGH THE REASONS WHY YOU MAY NOT BE SHORTLISTED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
THIS NNPC/CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS STUDYING ONLY IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does noes not exceed 750kb.
Recommended: How to scan your documents to meet standard requirements
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
v. And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
6. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Optimum Resources Management.
7. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron 2018 University Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on https://www.orm-ng.com/cnlawards
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click “Submit Application” to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
NNPC/CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP HOT LINES
For enquiries, complaints and technical assistance:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 08064784861, 09077322933