Seven up Bottling Company Scholarship for Nigerians is their way of contributing towards building a greener future for Nigeria. Each year, residential citizen in Nigeria will be selected and given the privilege of the best quality education at the Harvard Business School.
Application Deadline for 7up scholarship: January 4th 2019
Seven Up Company is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria. They produce and distribute the favorite brands of soft drinks: Pepsi, Mirinda, Seven Up, H2oh!, Mountain Dew and Aquafina bottled water. These brands are popular and widely consumed across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
About Seven Up (7up) Scholarship Program
This scholarship program was launched in January 2011, the scholarship program is SevenUp Bottling Company‘s way of contributing towards building a greener future for Nigeria. Each year, a deserving Nigerian youth, resident within the country, will be selected and given the privilege of the best quality education at the Harvard Business School.
Benefit of Seven Up Scholarship Program:
- The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
What are the requirements of Seven Up Scholarship Program:
- There is no minimum GMAT score required for acceptance and admitted applicants have a wide range of scores. However, recent class statistics can be used as a guide.
- The incoming class of 2014 has a GMAT score range 570-790 and a median score of 730.
- The MBA program is designed for students who have work experience. This way, students can both gain more from and contribute more to the program and to their fellow students’ learning experiences. HBS also encourages students approaching their final year in university to apply. If accepted, they will be offered a deferred admission and would be expected to complete 2 years of work experience.
- Once you gain admission from HBS, submit a copy of your electronic admission letter to us. All eligible applicants (Nigerian citizens resident in Nigeria who have gained admission to HBS) will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with SevenUp Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SBC’s vision for the scholarship.
- One scholarship will be awarded annually.
- It is important to note that the Harvard Business School MBA application process is separate. Seven-Up only assesses candidates after they have succesfully navigated the entire HBS MBA application process on their own.
Letter of Recommendation:
HBS requires three letter of recommendation. The admissions team suggests that two of these should come from professional references. At least one professional reference should come from a current of recent manager or supervisor. A good recommendation letter would answer the questions, respect the word limits and give specific examples as they relate to the applicant.
For Application and more information: