The long awaited SHELL Scholarship 2018 for 200 Levels is now ongoing. All eligible undergraduates are hereby instructed to apply now. SHELL scholarship application will expire on November 12th 2018.
Have you never been shortlisted for scholarships? Do not play same tricks with Shell scholarship application See the reasons behind it now. (opens in a new tab)
2017/2018 SPDC JOINT VENTURE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University Scholarships.
Who can Apply for Shell Scholarship?
The merit-based scholarships are in two categories:
- The National Merit Award (NM) and – open to all Nigerians. (A lot of people have won this scholarship before, read this guide to learn more about this)
- The Areas of Operation Merit Award – open to indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligible Applicants for Shell Scholarship must:
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME.
How to Apply for Shell Scholarship 2018
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account – for subsequent communication on their applications.
- All applications must be done ONLINE via the application portal-
Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community;and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager
Social Performance/Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
- For more information or clarification please send an email to email@example.com
It is recomended that you go through this guide for shell scholarship application before applying
- Application is free
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- Application opens on October 2nd, 2018 and closes November 12th, 2018.
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on relative academic performance.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.