2018/2019 UNILAG POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 Academic Year will commence from 23rd July, 2018 to 3rd August, 2018.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
SCREENING FEE: N 2,000
UNILAG POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online .
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST DATE:
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 6 th August, 2018 to Friday, 10th August, 2018.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, FNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council.
Check out scholarship offers for pre-university school students or Jambites